Thursday 21 August 2014

Usain Bolt plans to call Louis van Gaal if Manchester United lose against Sunderland this weekend

Usain Bolt says he intends to call Louis van Gaal if Manchester United lose again at the weekend against Sunderland.
The 28-year-old, who just days ago raced insides 10 seconds in a 100m win on Copacabana beach, has said in a recent press conference that he will be straight on the phone to the Dutchman if United fail to recover from a disappointing opening day defeat against Swansea.
He said: 'I haven't talked to him yet. He lost the first game so I'm giving him some time and I'll wait to see if he does any better on Sunday. But if he doesn't I'll probably need to give him a call.'
Bolt has previously stated his desire to play for the Red Devils and with his pace and power could forge a career for himself in the game when he retires from Athletics.
He added: 'I definitely want to try (trial for United). So hopefully I'll do a few trials and see if I'll be any good.'
If United do lose again this weekend it could well be Van Gaal picking up the phone to call Bolt rather than the other way round.

No comments:

Post a Comment